Back in Berlin, but still on holiday.
I’m on holiday.
January was full of suspense for my wife and I. We couldn’t wait to meet our daughter. She was due on the 12th, and as the date came and went, I created this playlist, and used it as a musical diary. It covers a wide spectrum of artists: Stevie Wonder, The Make-Up, Todd Terje and even Herb Alpert. Our daughter should have been a Capricorn, but was born eleven days late, an Aquarius, on January 23rd. We adore her! And I hope one day, she listens to this, and hears the love in it. Listen to it here.
Selfie Playlist 6: We’re Having a Baby
- She’s a Rainbow – The Rolling Stones
- She Belongs to Me – Bob Dylan
- Isn’t She Lovely – Stevie Wonder
- Girl from Germany – Sparks
- Give Me Daughters – Jonathan Fire Eater
- We’re Having a Baby – The Make-Up
- Waiting to Know You – The Fiery Furnaces
- I Am Waiting – The Rolling Stones
- Waiting for the Miracle – Leonard Cohen
- Home to You – Cate Le Bon
- Aquarius / Let the Sunshine In – The Fifth Dimension
- I’m Aquarius – Metronomy
- Oh Ali Bell! – The Blood Arm
- Push It – Salt-N-Pepa
- Inspector Norse – Todd Terje
- A Girl Like You – Edwyn Collins
- Girl – The Beatles
- Daddy Cool – Boney M.
- Papa Was a Rollin’ Stone – The Temptations
- Our House – Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young
- German Girl – The Lotus Eaters
- She’s My Baby – Wings
- Baby – Os Mutantes
- This Guy’s In Love With You – Herb Alpert & The Tijuana Brass
Listen on Spotify.
Listen on Apple Music.
I’m delighted to announce the birth of our daughter Fernanda Isabella Fregoso. She was born on 23. January at Caritas-Klinik Maria Heimsuchung in Berlin, Germany. She’s a beauty.
Born: 23.01.2021 @ 18:40
Weight: 3380g, 7.45lbs
Height: 49cm, 19.2 inches