Last night I set up shop in my kitchen to see if I could squeeze out a song while the kiddies slept.
As you can see, I’ve got a Novation Bass Station II and an Arturia DrumBrute Impact going through an Arturia AudioFuse. All of these are easy to use, but this was the wrong approach. By the time I got everything synced up and sounding good it was time to go to bed. My time is limited so I need to work quickly.
I was a bit bummed about all of this (see last photo), but I guess the sleep helped, because I woke up with renewed confidence. Next Friday I’ll use a MIDI keyboard and Logic plugins to get ideas down faster.